Construction Industry News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Construction.IndustryNews247.Com, September 10, 2019 ) Market Overview
• The Global Fixed Shunt Reactors Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2026, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
• Fixed Shunt Reactors are traditionally adopted devices in which rated reactive power consumption is approximately constant. They are being used for many years in transmission and distribution systems. The global fixed shunt reactor market is driving by increasing power generation and the rising need for maintaining high voltage power transmission lines.
• The global Fixed Shunt Reactor Market is segmented based By Type into Single Phase and Three Phase shunt reactor.
• Further, based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial and Residential.
• Based on the type of Fixed Shunt Reactor, the Three Phase Fixed Shunt Reactor has the largest market share of over 60% of the global Fixed Shunt reactor market. Three Phase Fixed Shunt reactors are growing because of increasing need for high-voltage transmission lines and cables.
Geographically, the market is segmented into
• North America,
• South America,
• and RoW.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes
• ABB Ltd, Siemens,
• Fuji Electric Co.,
Scope of this report
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/battery-separator-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample /battery-separator-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Construction News by Sector
Industrial News TV