Construction Industry News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Construction.IndustryNews247.Com, September 06, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Laminated Labels Market is valued at $80.39 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $124.04 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 6.4 % from 2016 to 2023. Increasing demand for labels in food & beverages, pharmaceutical industry and other consumer goods labelling makes significant growth of laminated label market. Changing in consumer preference and technological advancements will also affect the market growth. However, cost of raw material and printing on the packaging is limiting the market growth.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/laminated-labels-global-market-outlook-2017-2023
By application, Food and Beverages segment has major market share followed by pharmaceuticals. Cost-efficient, technology and effective labelling are the factors affecting the packaging industry by changing preferences. Asia Pacific has the largest market share because of increasing end-user applications in countries such as China and India for packaging of food products.
Some of the key players in the market Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL industries Inc, Hub Labels, Langley Labels, Cenveo, Bemis Company Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Flexcon Company Inc., Sticky things Limited, Torraspapel Adestor, 3M Company, Coveris Holdings S.A., and R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Mactac.
Printing Ink Covered:
-Hot Melt-Based Ink
Printing Technology Covered:
-Home & Personal Care
-Food & beverages
-UV sunscreen polyester
-UL approved laminates
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011033079/sample
Distribution channel Covered:
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of South America
-Middle East & Africa
-Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
13.1 Avery Dennison Corporation
13.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
13.3 CCL Industries Inc.
13.4 Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
13.5 Coveris Holdings S.A.
13.6 Flexcon Company, Inc.
13.7 Stickythings Limited
13.8 R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
13.9 Torraspapel Adestor
13.10 3M Company
13.11 Langley Labels
13.13 Hub Labels
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011033079/buying
Construction News by Sector
Industrial News TV