Construction Industry News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Construction.IndustryNews247.Com, September 10, 2019 ) Market Overview
• The Global Distributed Power Generation market is growing rapidly due to several factors such as increasing demand for electricity from different end-user applications, increasing adoption of smart grid technologies in developing countries to improve efficiency and reliability and rising economic growth globally.
• In addition, due to better power efficiency which reduces the power loss in transmission and distribution lines, the distributed power generation is preferred over centralized power generation.
• The global Distributed Power Generation market is segmented by End-User into Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Others. Based on Technology, the market is segmented into Fuel Cell, Combined Heat & Power (CHP), Solar PV Systems, Micro Turbines, and Others. Further, based on Application, the market is segmented into On-Grid, and Off-Grid.
• By Technology, the Solar PV Systems is a major segment of the globally distributed power generation accounted for over 40% of the market. The market is driven due to the advancement in solar energy storage technologies. As solar power plants can be easily developed at power consumption in On-grid systems and the setup of solar power plants is low, the Solar PV systems are increasing during the forecast period.
• The global solar power market is estimated to reach approx. 160 billion U.S. dollars by 2023.
• By application, the On-grid segment of the global distributed power generation market is leading due to smart and improvised grids systems compared to Off-grid. The power trading is more feasible with proper load balance in on-grid power generation systems, hence the market is increasing.
Scope of the report
• Fuel Cell
• Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
• Solar PV Systems
• Micro Turbines
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• GE Power developed a commercial operation of three 6F.01 gas turbines at Huaneng Guilin Gas Distributed Energy Project in China in Jan 2018.
• In Jan 2018, Rensource, a Lagos-based distributed energy provider expanded its power-as-a-service renewable energy business in Nigeria by raising USD 3.5 million finance.
• The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB, Siemens, Alstom, The AES Corporation, Wood Group, Wartsila, Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Bloom Energy, Ansaldo Energia SpA, Cummins Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST), Fuelcell Energy, Inc., and Flexenergy.
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Geographically, the market is segmented into
• North America,
• South America,
• and RoW.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/distributed-power-generation-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample /distributed-power-generation-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Construction News by Sector
Industrial News TV