Construction Industry News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Construction.IndustryNews247.Com, March 26, 2019 ) Global Contract Logistics Market is expected to grow from US$ 203.9 Bn in 2017 to US$ 298.8 Bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2018 and 2025.
Distribution management is a critical function involved in the supply chain that can lead to cost savings in the overall supply chain. An organized distribution network saves significant money for the businesses the costs to store them for longer times at the warehouses is eliminated. Inventory stored at warehouses incur costs to the businesses. Rent, interest payments, insurance taxes about the stock stored coupled with depreciation and obsolescence of the product add to the costs.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ http://bit.ly/2UUI1wh
The report enables you to-
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Contract Logistics under development
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date.
The services offered by logistics firms add substantial value to the manufacturing companies. These firms help different companies to reduce weak points that outcomes in loss of revenue or profits and further help to assure maximal profitability. Contract logistic companies specialize in several logistics operations which offer network analysis, mode network optimization, warehousing, management of vendor compliance, and other logistics operations. Distribution management is, therefore a great value-added service in the contract logistics market.
Leading Key Players:
1. Deutsche Post AG
3. DB Schenker
4. Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
5. Kuehne + Nagel International AG
6. XPO Logistics, Inc.
7. Ryder System, Inc.
8. CEVA Logistics AG
9. Neovia Logistics Services, LLC
10. UPS Supply Chain Solutions
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of the contract logistics market based on type, services, and end-user. The geographic segmentation of the report covers five major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By geography, Asia Pacific is accountable to hold the largest share in the contract logistics market in 2017, whereas Middle East & Africa is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The contract logistics market report analyzes the current market scenario and forecasts the contract logistics market until 2025. The report covers market dynamics affecting the contract logistics market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the contract logistics market with respect to all geographic regions.
The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the contract logistics market along with their market strategies. The report also provides value chain along with the SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
Geographically, the market is currently dominated by Asia-Pacific and Europe, however, the market is expected to be in favor of Middle East & Africa and North America, which is anticipated to witness remarkable growth rate owing to the increase in demand for service integration, data management, and inclination of manufacturers towards more flexible solutions. Contract logistics is becoming essential for retailers owing to growing e-commerce worldwide.
The companies are trying to achieve online and omnichannel strategies, thus, contract logistics is necessary for retailers. Contract logistics ensures the better online order fulfillment by managing the company’s inventory, packaging, tracking, transportation of goods, reporting & forecasting, and warehouse management.
Many of the online retailers reported that free and fast shipping is the most important thing for customers. Thus, retailers are highly shifting toward contract logistics in order to manage all or part of their supply chain processes and gain a competitive advantage in the market. The in-house management if the supply chain is difficult and costly as well, as the company needs to invest in staff, necessary technology, and locations. It also helps retailers to manage costs and effectively source raw materials and assure timely delivery of their products in the market.
Buy this Report @ http://bit.ly/2UV9ON4
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Contract Logistics Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Contract Logistics Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners
Construction News by Sector
Industrial News TV